An Economy that Works for Everyone
- Evaluating CT's budget to eliminate failed policies.
- Making CT's property tax system more fair for residents in our district.
- Shifting money to better support small and mid-sized businesses.
Investing in Infrastructure
- Fixing our bridges, reducing traffic and improving our roads and rail systems while also creating good jobs.
Building a Strong Education System
- Fighting for reliable public school funding, affordable higher education and investments in our trade schools to produce a world-class workforce.
Supporting Caregivers and Working Families
- Ensuring paid time off to care for loved ones so that families do not have to make impossible choices and employers can retain trained workers.